Thursday 28 March 2013

Shoot to Kill

Today was a long one.

I spent my morning working, mostly data entry and a little bit of admin stuff.

At lunch time I dropped in at my babies school to observe the ritual Easter Hat Parade.
Lillian was confident and happy, JD ended up in tears because he didn't win the raffle, and we spent a little bit of time talking about how not everyone can win and that the Easter Bunny will have a special surprise just for him on Sunday.

After a quick stop for a Chai and some fuel, I was on the road.
My life packed up in a back pack for a blissful 5 day break in the 'Ville, including 2 days of Bluesfest.
The drive is always a good time to think, play music and sing loudly with out being shoosh'd.

My afternoon mission was a delightful one.
A photo shoot with the absolutely stunning Shan-nay-nay.
She is truly one of the most beautiful women I know and I think the images we captured reflect that.
We laughed, we carried crazy props through long grass, we lost glasses off the roof of the car, we climbed through piles or sticks, we did crazy u-turns and basically had a blast.

This is how it looked in the end.







No comments:

Post a Comment