Wednesday 20 March 2013

In my bed

My bed. 
Possibly my most favourite of all place.
Interestingly I share this space with a lot of people,myself, my babies, my friends and my lover. 

With my babies its a place to; 
cuddle,
talk,
tell stories,
play games,
tickle,
sleep,
laugh.

With my friends its a place to; 
chat (sometimes online),
sleep,
share secrets,
drink wine,
watch movies,
eat ice cream.

With my lover its a place to; 
eat tim tams,
embrace,
talk deeply,
share dreams, 
speak the truth,
touch hearts,
open eyes,
breathe deeply,
expose emotions,
be intimate,
wake happily.

When I am on my own I;
write,
reflect,
read,
drink tea,
eat Lindt Chololate,
cry,
breathe,
draw,
think,
worry, 
dream
sleep.

Things that happen in my bed...... 
and sometimes my bed is not my bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment