Thursday 23 May 2013

Into the fog

I spend a considerable chunk of my life driving.
Driving for work and driving for love.

Today I set off into the early morning fog,
destine for a work function.

I like travelling.
Its just;
Me,
The road,
My I-pod on the stereo
and my thoughts.

I find this time really useful if I am struggling to
categorise and catalogue information in my brain.
I make mental lists and note in my mind of what needs doing.

I also like to use the time to make plans.
Plans for tonight, plans for tomorrow, plans for the weekend, plans for next year.

The other thing I like to do is sing... really loud.
I am not allowed to sing in the car when I have company,
so belting out some power ballads is always a great release.

What do you do when you're in the car alone ?

Pacific Highway, 7:07am

No comments:

Post a Comment