Thursday 28 January 2010

Lisa's Most Desired

#1
A Majacraft Millie Spinning Wheel
( obviously no-one is going to fork out the money required to purchase a new wheel, but some donations would be appreciated and i PROMISE i will sell the Ashford Traveller if i have a Millie)
#2
Ewe Give Me the Knits Gift Voucher or Custom Dye-Up
#3
A Tangled Yarns Gift Voucher
#4
A Spun Out Fibre Store Gift Voucher or some Maude and Me Fibre
#5
#6
#7
#8
A Custom Made "LoveStamp" necklace or bracelet
with an inspirational quote and my kids names
#9
or anything delish from L'Occitane
Hint Hint family!!!!!!! it is my birthday soon, order now to avoid the rush !!
Ok i hope that helps with inspiration

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can do two things from the list although one of them isnt on the list but is related..heheh I shall listen to your hints my darling friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude this is for my family not my friends, they know me better than my family !1!!

    ReplyDelete